Submit an article
Our goal is to deliver the most insightful and cutting-edge content to our readers. To do this, we have a team of in-house writers, regular contributors and invite guest authors to submit articles.
This page is designed to provide you with some insights as to what we are looking for from guest submissions and a handy checklist to complete when submitting your content.
Whilst we accept submission from all company types and industries please read the below carefully and complete our checklist. If you do not adhere to the checklist your article will not be published.
Due to the large volume of submissions we receive, we will only notify you if we choose to publish your piece.
We do not publish press releases.
Overview of content guidelines
We accept all submissions on content related to SEO, SEM, Social, Analytics & Content. For articles relating to Digital transformation and Marketing Technology please visit our site .
Our tone is smart, analytical, data-driven and focused, but also light-hearted and conversational. We’re not too serious and like to keep it real, honest, and are not scared of questioning the norm.
Types of articles we love:
- Brand-side case-studies. If you work at a brand, or are a technology provider or PR agency that has a client case-study, we would love to hear your story.
- In-depth how to and step by step pieces. We love to deep-dive into specific examples and new developments in the industry. If you like your data and have found some interesting correlations, tips, tricks write it up and send it in.
- High-level industry trends. Do you have high-level strategic advice that has helped you do your job better or transform the way your business operates?
- News. Search moves quickly, if you have any breaking news please let us know!
- The article relates to SEO or SEM.
- You can clearly identify the key point you are trying to make along with how this benefits our audience.
- Your article is written for SEOs / digital marketers / analysts.
- Your article contains data and stats that reinforce your points.
- Your article is not self-promotional.
- Your article contains short paragraphs, has been spell checked and contains some images (ideally graphs and charts).
- You article contains a feature image sized is 360 x 240, for which you have a copyright license. Images that are not this size will be accepted but may end up unfortunately cropped.
- Your article contains a 35-50 word summary that will sit at the top of the article as a lead into the article and is between 750 and 1,500 words.
- Your article is in a word document (or equivalent). You will also need a Google account to upload your article.
Contact [email protected] for any urgent requests or queries.